Heeeeyyy!!! We are receiving the first feedback on the use of our Radiance Activating Essence F90 .
Many of you have told us about your enthusiasm for the magical action of our Essence: peach face, bye bye dead skin, reduced redness, gradual disappearance of spots, unification of the complexion, addictive smell of the product, "perfect skin" feeling...
Insofar as it was designed and made for this, we are really delighted for you!
This extraordinary potion is the combined action of even more extraordinary phenomena. Inside, our flagship synergy tested and approved: the IMMUNOX patent .
This marriage of active molecules from fresh Birch Sap and organic Chaga repairs the mitochondrial DNA of your cells to boost and strengthen cell renewal.
And bam the greyness! S[æ]ve 1 – Chafouin complexion 0
But above all, our Essence contains an incredible amount of probiotics, derived from a filtrate of Saccharomyces, an active yeast . It is a provider of essential nutrients: amino acids, organic acids, minerals, vitamins. They all work together for the balance of the cutaneous flora to allow the maintenance and the nutrition of the skin. Our first immune barrier is therefore fully punched.
Providing your skin with high quality nutrients, coming from natural biological mechanisms like this yeast fermentation? This is our motto!
So today, we're going further by revealing a recipe for orange kefir . This lactofermented drink is invigorating for your body . We love it here, it reminds us of our childhood and orange sodas.
For 1 liter of Kefir, you need:
- 1 liter of filtered or spring water
- 3 untreated organic orange slices
- 1 dried fig
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 sachet of ferments for fruit Kefir (available in organic stores)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Pour all the ingredients into an airtight jar. Stir.
- Close and let stand at room temperature for 24 to 48 hours. When the Kefir is ready, the fig rises to the surface.
- Filter everything. Collect the kefir grains and store them in the fridge in an airtight container. You can reuse them up to 7 times.
- Pour the fizzy kefir into a hand seal bottle. Add cinnamon for an autumnal taste.
- Consume it between 2 and 3 days and up to 5 days maximum.
Good tasting !